Monday, September 14, 2009

New Facebook Fan Page & Twitter Page


I just created a Facebook fan page for my website, to further promote my art & photography. I also created a Twitter account to further promote my work. The Facebook fan page automatically posts to the Twitter page, so that makes it much easier. I hope to gain a new fan base from the Twitter page.

I am gearing up for an art show at the California Beer Festival, on September 26th in Ventura, CA. I have a whole new wine/beer/liquor category to add to my image collection. I already had a good collection of wine photos, but only 3 beer photos & no liquor photos. This photo is one of the beer photos. It was taken at the Cantillon Brewery in Brussels, Belgium. This is bottler that was used many many years ago. They still keep it in their showroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

Wedding & FAMILY PORTRAIT Photography Pricing Sheet

Wedding & FAMILY PORTRAIT Photography Pricing Sheet
Click on pricing sheet for LIMITED SPECIAL PRICING - SO-CAL WEDDINGS & see links below for wedding site profiles

My OneWed.com Profile

Denise's Creations Photography, Floral Design & Jewelry Design

Desire Photographers? Denise's Creations Photography, Floral Design & Jewelry Design is the leading choice. Visit Denise's Creations Photography, Floral Design & Jewelry Design at OneWed.com & write a bridal review of this vendor.

Listing all your wedding is easy-peasy with OneWed's wedding timeline. Devise, edit and delegate tasks from choosing a florist to deciding on a gown.

MiNeeds.com - Wedding/Event Photography Profile

http://www.mineeds.com/Ventura/Denise-s-Creations-Photography

My BridalTweet.com Profile

http://www.bridaltweet.com/profile/DeniseSloan