Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So I've started my holiday creating frenzy, in preparation for upcoming art shows. This is one of my first pieces, an Abstract Beaded Bracelet in fashionable fall colors. You can see all of my new additions if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook. I also post a photo a day image on Twitter & Facebook, a jewelry piece a week and an art piece once a month. So become a fan and see what I'm creating. Beads are from Artbeads.com

Don't forget that from now through November 30th, if you become a fan of DenisesCreations.com on FACEBOOK or a fan of this blog, you are automatically entered to win a FREE 8x10 limited edition signed print of your choice. I have over 700 photos on my website. So tell all your friends to join and thank you for your support. If you are a fellow artist & have a Facebook &/or Twitter page, please let me know & I will become your fan as well. It's all about supporting each other in our creative endeavors.


Here's the first of my 2009 Christmas creations. A whimsical Shabby Chic Christmas Tree in pink and green. It is wrapped in fuzzy soft yarn and has buttons, beads and a beaded garland, for which I also am selling at $5 per yard. Contact me for the beaded garland.

A funny thing about my last post of the latte/coffee snuggie . . . I was looking at a major home decorating catalog the other day and they are making these. So kudos to Blake for starting a new trend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

Wedding & FAMILY PORTRAIT Photography Pricing Sheet

Wedding & FAMILY PORTRAIT Photography Pricing Sheet
Click on pricing sheet for LIMITED SPECIAL PRICING - SO-CAL WEDDINGS & see links below for wedding site profiles

My OneWed.com Profile

Denise's Creations Photography, Floral Design & Jewelry Design

Desire Photographers? Denise's Creations Photography, Floral Design & Jewelry Design is the leading choice. Visit Denise's Creations Photography, Floral Design & Jewelry Design at OneWed.com & write a bridal review of this vendor.

Listing all your wedding is easy-peasy with OneWed's wedding timeline. Devise, edit and delegate tasks from choosing a florist to deciding on a gown.

MiNeeds.com - Wedding/Event Photography Profile

http://www.mineeds.com/Ventura/Denise-s-Creations-Photography

My BridalTweet.com Profile

http://www.bridaltweet.com/profile/DeniseSloan